Personal data processing policy
- General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Law) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by OtcOvernight (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://otcovernight.com.
- Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://otcovernight.com.
2.4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://otcovernight.com.
2.9. Personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination – personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter – personal data permitted for distribution).
2.10. User – any visitor to the website https://otcovernight.com.
2.11. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The operator has the right:
– receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and / or documents containing personal data;
– if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
– independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The operator is obliged:
– provide the subject of personal data, upon his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
– organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current EU legislation;
– respond to requests and inquiries from subjects of personal data and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
– inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data at the request of this body the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
– publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy in relation to the processing of personal data;
– take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
– stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and in cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
– perform other duties provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
- Basic rights and obligations of subjects of personal data
4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to:
– to receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, with the exception of cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
– require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
– put forward a condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
– to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– to appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court the illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
– to exercise other rights provided for by EU legislation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are obliged to:
– provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
– inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have transferred false information about themselves to the Operator, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in accordance with EU legislation.