Posttraumatic stressed disorder (PTSD) is generally developed chiefly owing to the traumatic event (psycho-traumatic incident) when you feel yourself helpless or threaten the danger. PTSD is usually associated by majority of people with wounded or maimed soldiers in the battles and the fighting (military) actions are the most broadly-spread reason of this negative state. Also this condition can be mostly appeared by such people who survived the catastrophe, were the eyewitnesses of the eyewitness and also by those patients who are busy with the catastrophe’s liquidation including the workers of the emergency services or law enforcement agencies. Also PTSD can be chiefly developed by friends re members of the family by those people who have already experienced the psycho-traumatic experiment. Posttraumatic stressed disarray by various people can be mostly developed differently. Though the symptoms of this condition are usually developed during some hours or several days after the psycho-traumatic event in some case the symptoms may appear over weeks or even months.
Posttraumatic stressed disorder’s symptoms
All symptoms of this negative state may be chiefly divided into three main groups such as repeated living of the psycho-traumatic event, avoiding of the things which chiefly remind about this evidence and enlarged uneasiness, anxiety, depression or emotional irritation. The first category of symptoms includes
- ritualistic behavior and disturbed remembrances about event;
- night fears;
- sense of the powerful stress and tension;
- intensive physiological reactions (such as palpitation or heartbeat, frequent breathing, nausea, muscular tension, reinforced perspiration and some others).
The second category of the symptoms generally consists of
- loss of interest for life;
- sensation of distance from other people;
- emotional exaltation;
- many others.
The symptoms of the third type are
- different problems with sleeping;
- flashing of the anger;
- several difficulties with concentration / co-location of the patient’s attention;
- hypervigilance or hypercontrolling;
- sensation of the nervousness and quick excitability.
There are some other symptoms of this disorder’s manifestations such as
- abuse of alcohol or narcotic drugs;
- sense of distrust;
- some suicidal ideas;
- sense of solitude and/or isolation from the worldly life;
- physical (or physiological) pain and/or tension;
- pessimistic mood;
- some pains without any reasons;
- several others.
Posttraumatic stressed disorder’s medical cure
There is the whole category of different medicamental agents (anti-anxious preparations) which are generally used by the patients with posttraumatic stressed upset (especially in view of monotherapy) including Revia/Naltrexone, Anexil, Bromazepam, Melatonin and Buspar (generic). Other medications are taken only as additional component in the main treatment of this negative condition such as Tagara, Alert Caps, Sumenta, Brahmi and REM Again. Also many drugs chiefly applied for patient’s mental health treating (such as Seroquel, Eldepryl, Abilify or Parlodel) is also very effective in curing of the stressed conditions. Majority of the antidepressants are prescribed for curing of various stressed disorders including Wellbutrin SR, Elavil, Prozac, Celexa, Remeron,Zoloft, Loxitane, Effexor XR, Paxil, Risperdal, Lexapro or Duloxetine (Generic). Also as additional remedies the medical specialists recommend for using different mineral, herbal supplements, vitamins and natural herbal products.